We are the strategic link in the production chain that takes cartons all over the world
The food industry is our traditional area of business. In 40 years in the field, we have built up specialist skills in the production of mechanical components that play a critical role in health and safety, as well as the assembly of electro-mechanical sub-assemblies for automatic machines.
Thanks to the high-level technology used in the production plants, our pipe welding and processing know-how and the strict quality checks on our products, we can meet the needs of customers with customized solutions and act as an integrated supplier.
We make and design components for automatic food processing and packaging machines:
- Critical components for automatic machines
- Stainless steel panels and enclosures
- Washing and sterilization systems
- Complex welded units
- Complex assembled electro-mechanical units
Over the years, we have gained highly specialized experience of replacement parts and we can offer customized solutions to cater to customers’ needs. Finally, we also provide an assembly service for complex electro-mechanical units for automatic machines.
BUSINESS AREA OVERVIEW
- Design, prototyping, validation and production of critical stainless steel and special alloy components
- Assembly of electromechanical systems and subsystems
- Critical mechanical components for automatic machines
- Stainless steel panels and roofing
- Washing and sterilisation systems
- Complex welded units
- Assembled complex electromechanical units
Intended use of components
- Food&beverage processing and packaging machinery
- Aseptic food&beverage processing and packaging manufacturers, primary supply chain of multinational corporations
- Quality and aseptic performance of critical components
Aware of the highly critical nature of our special processes, we certify the conformity of components produced by the quality checks carried out in-house. At our production sites, specialised and qualified technicians carry out non-destructive X-ray and dye penetrant tests, in addition to conventional dimensional checks through coordinate measuring machines and optical vision systems and to visual checks with video endoscope.
We employ a team of 25 mechanical, mechatronic and materials engineers and designers
who, in close contact with clients, are engaged in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, pneumatic design, structural, fluid and thermodynamic certification, and hardware and software design activities, as well as in the issue of technical publications and CE declarations.
The production and management chain is structured in accordance with the latest methods, including Total Quality Management and World Class Manufacturing. The aim is to constantly improve our activities by ensuring that the company’s objectives are shared across all levels. There is a special focus on optimizing costs and delivery.
The quality management system and the focus on health, safety and the environment are a core part of our corporate culture. Our efforts in this area are underlined by the Quality Management (ISO 9001), Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001) and Environmental Management (ISO 14001) certification that we have been awarded over the years. In addition, we have received a range of accolades from customers and ASME BPE certification for our welding processes.
Business Manager Food Industry
Ing. Antonio Rancan