CRITICAL COMPONENTS FOR MACHINES,
AND HIGH VALUE-ADDED APPLICATIONS FOR ALL SECTORS
The Advanced Mechanical Business Area is oriented towards technologically advanced, high added-value companies that supply systems and subsystems of medium-high complexity.
BUSINESS AREA OVERVIEW
- Design, prototyping and validation of critical components and complex systems
- Production of drawn critical components and complex systems in steel and special alloys
- Brazing of complex assemblies
- Assembly of electromechanical subassemblies
PRODUCTS AND COMPONENTS
- Systems of automatic machines
- Critical components in contact with product in stainless steel and special alloys
INTENDED USE OF COMPONENTS
- Food packaging systems
- High-vacuum systems
- Cogeneration systems
- Custom solutions for R&D sector
- Chemical systems
- Air handling
- Manufacturers of automatic machines
- Manufacturers of high-vacuum systems
- Companies that assemble medium-to-highly complex systems and subsystems
- Research Centres and Universities
- Tight dimensional tolerances
- High-tech solutions
- Reliability of the production process
We produce critical components and complex systems in stainless steel and special alloys:
SYSTEMS OF AUTOMATIC MACHINES
(Cleaning In Place – Sterilization In Place)
CRITICAL STAINLESS STEEL AND SPECIAL ALLOYS COMPONENTS IN CONTACT WITH THE PRODUCT
PRODUCT TANK COMPLETE WITH PED CERTIFICATIONS
COMPLEX WELDED UNITS
BRAZED COMPLEX ASSEMBLIES
COMPLEX ASSEMBLED MODULES
STAINLESS STEEL PANELS AND ROOFING
Our competences on welding, brazing and special processes and our ability to manufacture products with highly reduced thicknesses and very low roughness (under 0.38 microns) allow us to operate in different industrial sectors.
Critical components in contact with product for automatic machines.
Components for ion pumps and, in particular, stainless steel assemblies (welded through laser welding or TIG welding) or brazed components.
Complex components and welding for cogeneration systems that provide heating and electric energy production.
Mechanics assemblies and brazing of components for experiments in stainless steel, copper, ceramics and other alloys in the field of experimental equipment for particle physics.
Components for pumps that provide pumping of corrosive liquids.
AIR HANDLING AND AIR-CONDITIONING
Laser welding of expansion valves for air handling and conditioning systems’ regulation.
INTERNAL PRODUCTION CYCLE
We carry out the entire cycle internally:
- Mechanical design
- Eletric design
- Pneumatic design
- Hardware design
- Software design
- Manual TIG welding
- Orbital TIG welding
- Robot TIG welding
- Automatic laser welding
- Glove Box welding
- Eletric resistance welding
- High vacuum brazing
- Sheet and piping metal processing with CNC machines
Heat and surface treatments
Quality non-destructive testing
- Visual inspection
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection
- Film radiography
- Digital radiography
- Helium Leak/proof/Leak
- Pressure test
Quality destructive testing
- SEM/EDS analysis
- Thermal analysis
- Chemical analysis
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (DEA & Zeiss)
- 3D Scan
- Tube inspect P16
- Manual dimensional controls
- Roughness measurement
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION MANAGEMENT (MANUALS, CE MARKINGS)
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
Designers and engineers receive the requests from the pharmaceutical market, more and more oriented to plants streamline and costs containment in order to maintain competitiveness.
We offer support for the development of innovative solutions aimed at improving the components design and at reducing their size, in line with developments of the pharmaceutical sector.
Thanks to transversal skills on corrosion and surface coatings for components of the pharmaceutical sector, our Industrial Research Centre, Il Sentiero International Campus, studies innovative solutions in terms of process-product system, increasing product quality, performance and environmental compatibility, and optimizing production costs.